You may wish to record yourself, perhaps talking to a PowerPoint presentation or similar, so you can provide this to students as a resource or for other purposes such as training guides.
This can be done easily using Zoom!
Here are the steps to do this:
- Sign into your Otago Zoom account
- Start a “New Meeting”
- Check your microphone is capturing your voice well
- Share your screen (if you wish to share a PowerPoint or your desktop or any other document)
- Start recording when you are ready
- Stop recording when you are done
- Locate your recording to then upload to Echo360/Otago Capture or perhaps Mail Express to someone else, depending on your requirements.
Here is a video that walks you through this process: