If you are unable to install Zoom there is an option available to join through your web browser using the Zoom web app. The app has limited features in comparison to the Zoom plugin. To get the best experience of Zoom we recommend downloading the plugin if possible.
With the web app you can:
- Join audio via telephone – Other participants will not be able to see you
- Invite others
- Start/stop cloud recording
- View shared content
- When joining a Zoom meeting, selecting Download & Run Zoom. Once selected, a new option to Join from Web will appear.
- After joining, enter your name to be used in the meeting.
- Once you have joined, you can dial into the meeting to join. Please note that Call Me and Toll Free numbers require a Premium Audio Subscription.
Starting the meeting will allow you to Cloud Record and Mute Others
- Inviting others will provide options to email other participants or call out, if Premium Audio is enabled.