Prospective applicants, their immediate supervisor and delegated administrators completing Purchase Card coding on behalf of a cardholder are required to complete all relevant training, and be familiar with relevant University policy, prior to a Purchase Card being issued.
- View the Purchase Card overview presentation.
- Read through information on this Purchase Card eLearning site
- Read through relevant policy and procedures.
- Take and pass the the online Purchase Card test. The test is a ten question multi-choice test. A 100% pass rate is required, but three attempts are allowed.
- <link to Blackboard Finance Training: Purchase Card test>
The Purchase Card administration team will confirm that the cardholder and any delegated coder have passed the Purchase Card test before issuing a Purchase Card. If the cardholder does not pass the purchase card test it will be the responsibility of the cardholder to contact the purchase card administrator for 1:1 training before receiving a purchase card.