A Purchase Card (sometimes referred to as a ‘PCard’) is a bank issued credit card that is available to University of Otago staff, so that they can purchase goods and services on behalf of the university.
This site contains information, guides and documents to help staff apply for and use their cards, and complete coding and monthly statement tasks.
For an overview presentation of University of Otago Purchase Cards, view the following slide deck:
- Slide deck: Purchase Card – Overview information for cardholders, coders and authorisers. [PDF 922Kb]
- Audio version of the presentation is also available for download. [MP3 12Mb]
For a printable version of the information found on this site, download the Purchase Card – User guide:
- Purchase Card – User guide [PDF 539Kb]
For any further information and support around Purchase Cards, please contact AskOtago or the Purchase Card Administration team.
- AskOtago: ask.otago.ac.nz | email@example.com | +64 3 479 7000 or 0800 80 80 98
- Purchase Card Administration team: pcard.admin@Otago.ac.nz | +64 3 479 7686