Skip to Navigation
Skip to Content
Skip to Search
Skip to Site Map
Recently published work by members of our team
- Adler,R., Mansi,M., Pandey, R (2017) “Biodiversity and threatened species reporting by the top Fortune Global companies” Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal (forthcoming) ABDC ranked A
- Zhang, J. & Walton, S. (forthcoming). Eco-innovation and business performance: the moderating effects of environmental orientation and resource commitment in green-oriented SMEs. R&D Management.
- Diaz-Rainey, I, Robertson, B & Wilson, C, (2017) ‘Stranded Research? Leading Finance Journals are Silent on Climate Change’, Climactic Change, 143:1, 243-260 (ERA: A) http://rdcu.be/zGCM
- Berg, N. and Preston, K. (2017), Willingness to pay for local food?: Consumer preferences and shopping behavior at Otago Farmers Market. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice 103, 343-361. [A*]. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tra.2017.07.001
- Carr, A., Ruhanen, L. & Whitford, M. (2016) Indigenous Peoples and Tourism: The Challenges and Opportunities for Sustainable Tourism Journal of Sustainable Tourism. Special Issue on Sustainable Tourism and Indigenous Peoples 24 (8&9, 1047-1069) https://doi.org/10.1080/09669582.2016.1206112
- Lawson, R., Williams, J., & Wooliscroft, B. (2015). Contrasting approaches to fuel poverty in New Zealand. Energy Policy, 81, 38-42. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2015.02.009
- McDonald, S., Oates, C. J., Thyne, M., Timmis, A. J., & Carlile, C. (2015). Flying in the face of environmental concern: why green consumers continue to fly. Journal of Marketing Management, 31(13-14), 1503-1528. https://doi.org/10.1080/0267257X.2015.1059352
- McNeill, L. and Moore, R*. (2015). Sustainable Fashion Consumption and the Fast Fashion Conundrum – Fashionable Consumers & Attitudes to Sustainability in Clothing Choice. International Journal of Consumer Studies.
- Watkins, L., Aitken, R. and Mather, D. (2015) Conscientious Consumers: A Relationship between Moral Foundations, Political Orientation and Sustainable Consumption. Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol 134, 137-146. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2015.06.009
- Lovelock, B.A. (2013) Taking the ethical highroad: modelling travel patterns in an ethical world, Tourism Review International,16(3) pp.183-202. https://doi.org/10.3727/154427213X13600072840523