The research network will investigate changes in business systems and practices to promote social, political and economic sustainability, and inform effective policy-making by providing empirically robust evidence. The network will collate and analyse information from existing projects and produce original data to inform processes of business transformation. It will generate information on lifestyles, consumption patterns, social and business innovations and practices and disseminate it widely among industry, academics, policy makers and the public.
The key research objectives of the research network are to:
- Develop novel theoretical concepts and best practice advice to help drive business transformations to sustainability
- Facilitate learning among actors engaged in social experimentation
- Disseminate and raise awareness of the changes needed for a sustainable business future
- Generate and communicate practical and research informed knowledge
- Influence policy and regulatory change
Key Areas of Focus (Click on image for more information)