Keeping on track
- Believe in yourself.
- Always do your best.
- Set goals and try to stick to them.
- Each small task you complete helps to keep you motivated for the next task.
- Focus on your successes. Forgive yourself for making mistakes.
- Reward yourself for each success.
- Attend classes. Keep up to date and stay that way.
- The sooner you start study, the sooner you’ll be free for other things.
- If you are feeling low, ask a friend to give you a pep talk, to remind you of all your good qualities and abilities.