Known problems and, where possible, solutions to them:
- I’m using Safari and eReserve tells me I should change my cookie settings
- I open eReserve and I get a message saying I should ‘rotate my device’ – but I’m using a desktop or laptop, which I can’t rotate.
- I click on the link to go into eReserve and get an ‘Administrator login’ page
- I click on the eReserve link and a message says it opens in a new window – but nothing happens (pop-up blocker)
- I click on the eReserve link and an error message is displayed about a ‘known issue’ with Blackboard Learn
- My citation has the wrong information (e.g. author is ‘Anon.’, author is incorrect or the journal volume/issue is wrong)
- It says I need to pay when I try to access my reading
If a student reports a different issue to you then check the problems for students page.