You only need to set up your readings for a paper the first time. From then on you can roll over your readings from year-to-year (or semester-to-semester). Watch the video or read the written instructions further down this page.
How to roll over your reading list
- Enter your eReserve reading list.
- Select New list in the top row of buttons.
- Select the teaching period (or Duration):
- Predefined offers the standard teaching periods.
- Custom allows you to name your list and select your own dates.
TIP: for a custom list name, call your list something that indicates when the paper is offered (e.g. when you come to do roll over again in the future it’s better to have a list called ”Term 1 2019′ than one called ‘My list’ or ‘Readings’)
- Select Next at the top of the screen.
- To create a new blank list with no readings just select the orange Skip button at the top-right.
- To use a previous list, under Unit on the left, start typing the code or name of your paper.
- Under Reading list select from previous lists associated with the paper.
- Your readings from that previous offering will load underneath. You can select all readings in the list using the All button (and None to deselect all).
- Review the number of times students accessed the readings with the green counter to the right of each reading.
- Individually select or deselect groups and/or readings using the check boxes on the left-hand side.
- When you have made your selections, select Next at the top-right again.
- This presents a final review screen. Select Back to change something or Create to set up the new list. If your list is large you will get a pop-up message informing you that it will take a few moments and that you will get an email when your list is ready.