Te Takarangi ki te Ao is hosting a Book Quiz event in the Dunningham Suite Dunedin Public Library this evening Tuesday 11 July to celebrate Puaka Matariki with all things books! Arrive 5.15pm, quiz starts at 6pm.
If you’re free this evening, please please come along to our Te Takrangi quiz, it’d be super lovely to have you there, lots of beautiful books to gift and beautiful food being served by His&Her Catering (think pork belly with green applie five spice; tofu steamed bao buns with pineapple and chilli; pumpkin, watercress and parmesan arancini and more).
A special book quiz, book prizes, book authors and loads of book joy.
This is an invitation to join us and share in our Matariki celebration and love of books!
Please share this news, all welcome – bring friends and family. Share with your students too.
Some example pātai:
- Which part of the body is tatooed with the puhoro pattern?
- Who was the first Māori woman to gain a PhD in Aotearoa New Zealand?
- Where did the landmark exhibition Te Māori first open?
- Where does Mataatu Wharenui now reside?
- When was Whakaata Māori, formerly Māori Television, launched?
After checking out the very exciting Te Tauhoko Nui o Matariki night market on the Union lawn, come down to the Dunedin Public Library for a fun quiz.