New to Connect?
If you have never attended an Otago Connect meeting before there are 3 steps to do once:
- Pre-meeting audio setup (testing only, not for webinar use)
- Meeting connection diagnostics (check your equipment and connection)
- Get a quick animated overview
Test your connection and setup your audio devices at least three days before the scheduled meeting time to ensure that your computer is set up correctly.
The day of the webinar, return to the Webinar Page and click on the Connect With Me icon to launch the virtual room (or the Icon on the lower right of each page).
Need Technical Help?
Please contact ITS (email@example.com, 0800-479-888 or Ext.8888) for assistance with connection issues (not IPRU).
Need more information?
- Quick start guide for participants
- Getting started (manuals, video, getting started)
- Before a meeting
- During a meeting