The Hack Pack, a one-stop shop for the ‘how to’ guide, discussions and reflections, and sample plans/documents.
- The Media Studies 101 text itself: view on web | download mobile versions (links open in new tabs)
- The Cookbook – about the project, including reflections on the process, choices made, lessons learned (new tab)
- How to hack a textbook – process guide if you’re thinking about creating your own project (slides with notes for download)
- How Librarians Supported a New Academic Initiative (new tab)
- Sample project plan
- Sample Memorandum of Understanding for hack particpants