- UO_Guest is a wireless network set up for new students who have not finished enrollment, and for guests to the University.
- UO_Guest provides you with a temporary solution (14 Days) to access the network.
- It is a good idea to finish the enrollment process as quickly as possible, and connect to UO_WIFI.
- Two Week Access (14 Days).
- 500MB per day.
- Up to two devices at a time.
Already Course Enrolled?
If you have already completed course enrollment, you need to use UO_WIFI.
Click here for instructions on how to connect to the UO_WIFI network.
Connecting to UO_Guest
Click on the UO_Guest option under available networks.
A web page should open automatically. If it doesn't, open a web browser yourself, and the page should open.
When the webpage opens, you will be presented with a log in screen.
If this is your first time joining the network, click the "Don't have an account" link below the Submit Button.
This will direct you to register an account.
Fill in your details here and continue.
After you have registered, you will be presented with a summary page. This includes the username you entered and a randomly generated password. It is a good idea to write these details down or take a screen shot for future reference. The details will also be emailed to the email address you provided.
Once you have recorded the details click the Sign On button.
You are required to read and accept the University network regulations. You will be unable to access the internet until this is done.
After you click accept you will be directed to the ITS Visitor Network Access Page.
You should now be able to access the internet.
For more information, please refer to the ITS page Visitor Network Access