As an Otago University student, you can access the internet on all campuses using your student username and password. These are the same details you use for other University services like Blackboard and Student Mail.
See below for detailed connection instructions and other information about using the Internet at Otago University.
- How to connect to WiFi at Otago University
- Find out what network you are currently using
- Wireless availability areas and map
- Using the UO_Guest visitor network
- Using Eduroam at Otago
- Using the wired network/ethernet
Note: students living in Residential Colleges should talk to their RA as the connection details may be different.