If you wish to print from your laptop to the student Canon printers you can install a print driver to do this. (Updated August 2020)
- Download this printer driver configure-printer-uniflow-dn.pkg
- Double click on the file once you have downloaded it (If it doesn’t run, right click on it and choose Open)
- When you want to print, you should see a new printer in the print menu called UO Print printer
- When prompted, enter student\yourusername followed by your University password and click the Remember this password in my keychain box.
- You may need to go to System preferences > Printers and Scanners
and locate the UO-Print printer
Click Options and Supplies
Go to Utility tab and open Printer Utilities
- Click on the Windows icon or tap the Windows key
- Paste this into the search box
- Enter your University username with student\ in front of it and enter your university password and click the Remember my Credentials box.
- Open the document you wish to print and under File > Print choose UO_uniFLOW_Print printer
Staff can use these printer drivers too, but instead of using student\username use registry\username