With mPrint you can print from any program (through the normal print menu) directly to any printer on any campus. It works on Mac or Windows via a campus-specific print driver you download and install.
Note: you can install the print drivers for more than one campus
Note: if you already have mPrint installed, please follow our How to Uninstall mPrint guide to remove the previous version first
- Go to the mPrint Downloads page
- Click on the correct link for your location, making sure you choose from either Windows or Mac OSX
- Download the file and follow the installation instructions (the same as for any other program)
- Restart your computer before using mPrint
How to Use
- Print as normal e.g. by going to File > Print
- Make sure the correct printer is chosen, e.g. mPrint Dunedin
- Click print and a new window will open in your web browser.
- Log-in on this page with your student username and password. (When you have done this once it may save your details for future printing)
- Change any options as necessary on this screen, e.g. the number of copies or whether you want colour printing
- Click Print
- Go to any MFD printer and pick up your print job!