@Print allows you to send a job to the University of Otago printers from any device that can send an email with an attachment. You do not need to install anything.
You must send the email from your student (or staff) email address so the system knows who you are.
Only the following file types are supported:
- Word documents (.docx, .doc)
- Powerpoint documents (.ppt, .pptx, .pps)
- Excel documents (.xls, .xlsx)
- PDF (.pdf)
- Text documents (.txt)
How to Use
- Login to your student webmail at otago.ac.nz/studentmail
- Address an email to one of the following addresses:
On the UOC campus use:
On the UOW campus use:
- Attach your PDF/Word/Excel/Powerpoint file(s) and send the email.
- Print as normal at any printer