Student IT help to look after a range of study spaces, which are available for you to use year round. Computer areas such as labs and in libraries provide wireless, printing and Student Desktop Computers. E-stops such as those outside St David lecture theatre provide a place to easily print off your lecture notes before class.
List of Student Computer Study Spaces by Area
Access hours: computer resource areas are available during the same hours as their building unless noted as 24-hour (access by swipecard).
Accessibility: West CAL is not easily wheelchair accessible
- Arts CAL (Arts 1 Building, Ground Fl)
- Castle eStop (Castle Building)
- Central Library (ISB)
- Central (Richardson Building, Ground Fl)
- Law Library (Richardson Building)
- Psychology eStop (Psychology Building, 1st Floor)
For additional information click here.
- Otago Business School OBS118