What to do:
If you have lost your ID card don’t panic, they are replaceable. Follow the steps below:
- Check your student emails. The ID Card Office will email you if your card has been handed in to the ID Card Office.
- Ask some staff near the area you lost it. Most of the study spaces have a lost property bin.
- Check with OUSA. Head into the office beside Union Lawn. Most lost property will get passed to here if not claimed.
- If you cannot find your ID card you must contact Campus Watch to let them know it is missing. Tel 64 03 479 5000 (24/7).
- Finally give the ID Card Office a call. A lost card costs $25 to replace. You can reach the ID card office on: Tel 64 03 479 5330
For more information click here.