Skip to Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Search Skip to Site Map Menu

Lost ID Card

What to do:

If you have lost your ID card don’t panic, they are replaceable. Follow the steps below:

  1. Check your student emails. The ID Card Office will email you if your card has been handed in to the ID Card Office.
  2. Ask some staff near the area you lost it. Most of the study spaces have a lost property bin.
  3. Check with OUSA. Head into the office beside Union Lawn. Most lost property will get passed to here if not claimed.
  4. If you cannot find your ID card you must contact Campus Watch to let them know it is missing. Tel 64 03 479 5000 (24/7).
  5. Finally give the ID Card Office a call. A lost card costs $25 to replace. You can reach the ID card office on: Tel 64 03 479 5330

For more information click here.