If you’re new to University life this semester, you may feel a bit overwhelmed at the amount of information during your first week – but fear not – we’re here to help! During the year if you ever need some help with anything IT related, simply come and ask the friendly Student IT Advisors at the Student IT Desk in the Central Library about Learning Labs!
Like our Facebook page for more up to date information about Learning Labs.
All the Learning Labs (downloadable)
- Clearing browser cache instructions
- Cloud Storage
- Google Calendar Time Management
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac and PC
- Macron creation on line (link)
- Note taking
- Office 365
- Student Desktop
- Student Email
- TextHelp Read and Write Tutorial
- Word Formatting, page numbers and Table of Contents