Office 365 Online offers an easy way to share files with your friends online.
- Office 365 Online makes sharing files and notebooks very easy.
- Click on the file or notebook you wish to share.
- In the top right-hand corner look for a Share button
- Type in the students name you wish to share the document with, and choose if they are able to edit it, or just view it.
- Finally click Share. The student will receive a notification informing them that they can now access that document or notebook.
Be sure that you are not violating copyright when sharing files with your peers. For more information on what is appropriate to share click here.