OnePlaceMail (OURDrive Mail) lets you work with SharePoint (OURDrive) from inside the PC Desktop version of Outlook (not web-based or Mac versions).
Licence and installation
OnePlaceMail can be installed by your OURDrive site administrator or your IT support team. You must get a free licence from ITS Software Procurement.
- Save sent emails and/or attachments directly into OURDrive
- Copy or move received emails and/or attachments directly into OURDrive
- Insert a link/attachment to a file from OURDrive into an email
- Drag and drop multiple emails and/or attachments into OURDrive
- Automatically capture email attributes such as date, recipient, sender, subject
- Automatically prompt for additional properties when uploading
- View and search OURDrive files directly from Outlook
The OURDrive team is evaluating Colligo Briefcase for Mac, a product that allows Mac users to manage all content, including emails, through SharePoint integration with Finder.
You can download a free 30-day trial for evaluation.