OURDrive contains a ribbon, links, a search box, and more.
- Global Navigation: same across all OURDrive sites.
- OneDrive (for Business): Link to your own personal work documents.
- Search Box: Search by keyword or phrase in OURDrive.
- Web Part: in a team site, they display info set by your admin.
- Quick Launch: navigation links to specific OURDrive items, such as lists or libraries that are part of the current site.
- Breadcrumbs: step-by-step navigation links displaying the structure above the current location.
- Page Content: main content area for text, images, tables, etc.
Ribbon tabs (in a library or list)
The ribbon is context-sensitive and will display particular options based on your level of permission.
- Ribbon Tabs: tabs will be displayed dynamically to give you options to interact with content.
- Ribbon Quick Links: These are permission and context sensitive, so some may be greyed out.
- Settings cog: gives you access to behind-the-scenes site options. Available options depend on your permissions.
- Site contents: Displays all lists and libraries on a site. This is the easiest way to open a list or library not displayed on the quick launch. Your Recycle Bin is also in here.