New to Connect?
- Pre-meeting audio setup (testing only, not for webinar use)
- Meeting connection diagnostics (check your equipment and connection)
- Get a quick animated overview
Test your connection and setup your audio devices at least three days before the scheduled meeting time to ensure that your computer is set up correctly. You should have a PC or Mac with speakers or a headset. People may log on through individual computers or share a common computer connection. You may interact by either microphone or text messaging. A webcam is optional.
To Join The Webinar
On the day of the webinar go to the IPRU Webinar Room and login as a Guest with your full name. Note, you cannot enter the room until about 15 minutes before the webinar.
Need Technical Help?
Please contact ITS (email@example.com, 0800-479-888 or Ext.8888) for assistance with connection issues (not IPRU).
Need More Information?
- Most computers have Adobe flash already installed. If not, or you need to upgrade, go the Adobe Flash download site
- Have an IPhone, Ipad or an Android Smartphone? Adobe Connect has a mobile app for you! You can listen in even while on the go!
- Quick start guide for participants
- Getting started (manuals, video, getting started)
- Before a meeting
- During a meeting