You click on the link to eReserve and it says your browser cookie settings may be preventing your reading list from displaying. You follow the steps suggested but the same screen keeps reappearing. This only appears to affect Mac OS X users, especially using Safari browser.
Try these possible fixes in order:
- As per the on-screen instructions, check your cookie settings in your browser to ensure that websites are allowed to save cookies on your machine or device.
- Check that your browser is up-to-date and clear your browser’s cache.
- Try a different browser. We recommend Firefox as the best browser in relation to this particular problem. Chrome may also work.
- Temporarily turn off your anti-virus and firewall protections.
- Try to access your list by logging into Blackboard/Moodle on your phone.
We are working on a solution but if you just can’t get to your readings please report the problem telling us the following:
- the device you are using
- the operating system and version number
- the browser(s) you are using and version number
- plus the course code and any readings you might need us to get to you a different way